Sunday, May 02, 2004

Wow. so I guess I will try this blogger thing. I thought of the reasons this should happen and came up with the following:
1) To become more computer litterate.
2) To be able to enter into conversation at the dinner table when there are discussions about the blogs of the day.
3) To get to know my friends better.
4) To get a little break away from the kiddos. (maybe) They will probably be sitting at my feet.
5) To link up to Ben and read all of his wonderful poetry about me, me, me!
AND
6) To get questions and prayers and thoughts about God written out, so I can look back and see the amazing things He is doing in our lives.

Can't wait to get feedback and read about all of you fellow blog addictors. Peace out (Ben's language already!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home