Sunday, August 15, 2004

Hey there all. I am back on this blogger thingy. Please do not remove me from your list:) What is sad is that two days ago I typed a pretty long blog and it was pretty insightful I must say and then when I went to go post it- I lost it. I could not believe it. It just goes to show how completely computer illiterate I am and how I really need to learn modern technology. So here I am once again- motivated and excited to be online. I still have one problem however-- TIME. Well hopefully I will stay comitted this time. Especially since I have been online the past few days emailing and text messaging my new buddies from Northern Ireland. So what have I been learning lately. I have learned that I still struggle with having to be in control of my life. Still having to have everything be just right. I think though that spending just a little time every day talking on MSN messaging and pouring myself out on my blog, I will hopefully be able to find the importance of other areas of my life, like relaxing a little and not feeling worried that not everything is done. However this is a constant battle for me so..... I am asking for prayer in this area. Is anyone willing and able??:) Thanks in advance if you can. Well for now peace out and keep er lit. Post back so I know your there.
Mandy

1 Comments:

At August 17, 2004 at 6:06 PM, Blogger David Killough said...

Hey my Sushi Sista! You're still on my blogger links. I kept checking every now and again hoping to see something up and am excited to see you blogging again. Welcome back! We need to go out for sushi or something again. Drop me a line sometime and we'll have to get some folks together. BTW - I need your MSN messenger screen name thingy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home